Top 10 Best Juicer in India – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews
When you start your day with a glass of freshly prepared juice, you automatically tend to work better and live better eventually. Fresh juice is healthy and enhances our digestive system. Many of us are also deficient in the essential nutrients and vitamins that we don’t even know about. This is why we need to keep track of everything that we eat or drink. Having a fruit juicer at your place makes you do that quite efficiently and also solves the problem of deficiency of nutrients in your diet. We have also listed down all the different types of juicers along with their pros and cons so that you can match them with your requirements. Below we will guide you on the best juicer in India in 2018 along with their specifications.
Types of Juicers –
There are mainly two types of juicers- centrifugal and masticating juicer.
Centrifugal Juicers –
Centrifugal juicers are the common and affordable type of juicers. The centrifugal force comes into action and throws the juice towards the side of the basket from where it is pushed through into a jug.
Fast in extracting juice from vegetables and fruits
Easy to use
Easy to handle softer fruits
A popular type of juicer in the market
It can be noisy as the motor spins at a very high-speed
The pulp ejected is still wet resulting in low juice yield when compared to the masticating juicers.
Not suitable for extracting juice from wheatgrass or other type of grasses
It produces a lot of foam in the juice that shows the amount of air trapped in the juice.
If you have time constraints, a centrifugal juicer is the best one for you. If you are the type who loves to give more importance to nutritive factors, the masticating / cold press juicers are advisable.
Masticating / cold press Juicers
These juicers have a single gear that is spiral in shape. These juicers operate at lower speeds and gently compress fruit and vegetables to ‘squeeze’ out their juice. They ideally do not produce heat, hence the word cold press is used.
Works slowly and quietly, extracting more juice yield
Lower speeds means less heat is generated, preserving more nutrients and enzymes
Good to make nut butters, baby food as they work as grain mills, leafy greens, grasses, sprouts and herbs
They produce less foam in the juice
Slow in juicing and takes more counter space
They tend to have smaller feeding tubes needing fruits and vegetables to be cut into small pieces.
More number of parts, hence takes more time for assembly and cleaning
Best Juicer in India 2018
1. Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20 2-Litre Juicer (Black/Silver)
- This is powerful juicer comes with 700 Watt motor and capable of extracting two litres in a single operation.
- This juicer extracts up to 2 liters of juice in one go without the need to empty the pulp container.
- Clean within 1 Minute with QuickClean Technology
- Monitoring the progress is easy because of the transparent pulp container
- Longer and larger feeding tube ensures you need not cut the fruits before feeding them.
- Smooth sieve enabling you to clean with a kitchen sponge
- Easy to dispose the pulp after extraction of juice
- Presence of safety clamps provides additional safety while operating
- It comes with 2 years warranty
2. New Philips HR1855 Viva Collection Juicer
- Make up to 2L of juice in one go without needing to empty the pulp container.
- Durable with ABS plastic body
- Safety clamps at the sides makes it safe for operation
- QuickClean technology and QuickClean sieve
- All pulp collected in one place for easy disposal
- Easy checking of the pulp with see-through pulp container
- Smooth and easy to clean surfaces
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Powerful 700 W motor
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
3. Philips Viva Collection HR1832/00 1.5-Litre400-Watt Juicer (Ink Black)
- Comes with compact design with smart features
- Juice Directly Into your Glass
- make up to 1.5L of juice in one go without needing to empty the pulp container
- Cleaning can now be done within 1 minute with the help of QuickClean technology
- All Pulp Collected in One Place for Easy Disposal
- Easy Checking of the Pulp with See-Through Pulp Container
- Drip Stop to Prevent Juice from Dripping
- All Removable Parts are Dishwasher Safe
- Energy efficient as it consumes 400 Watts power
This is one of the best juicer in India under Rs.5000
4. Panasonic MJ-68M 220-Watt Centrifugal Juicer
- Centrifugal juicer with Rust-Proof Body
- Super Sharp Blade
- Adequate safety features such as circuit breaker in case of overload
- Compact in size
- Safety lock clamp ensures the juicer does not wobble while in operation
- Stainless steel spinner, hence durable
- Plastic container capable of collecting 600 ml of juice at a time
- Excellent speed of 12500 rpm
- One year warranty available
This is one of the best juicers in India under Rs.5000
5. Morphy Richards Juice Xpress 700-Watt Juicer (Silver and Black)
- High quality of the components
- Powerful motor with 700 watts
- unique filter that allows you to collect extra juice, thus saving extra nutrients for you
- Multiple speed control for soft and hard fruits
- Cord storage facility
- Extra large tube for bigger fruits and vegetables
- Warranty: 2 years on product
Masticating / cold press juicers
6. Panasonic MJ-L500 150-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer (Silver)
- It runs with speed of 45 rpm
- Suitable for soft and hard fruits
- Made with an extremely durable plastic that is 8 times stronger than other plastics
- Comes with frozen attachment, juice cup and pulp cup
- Slow masticating nature of operating ensures better efficiency
- Simple to Use and Clean
- 5-year warranty on motor and 1-year on other parts
7. Hestia Nutri-Max Cold Press Juicer (Wine Red)
- Cold press electric juicer cum smoothie maker cum frozen fruit dessert maker.
- Dense juice with practically no air bubbles. Almost no oxidation, Stays fresh longer.
- More Juice than centrifugal juicers and bone-dry pulp compared to any cold press juicer
- All parts are 100 percent BPA free and made with the superior quality of materials
- Takes only 1 minutes to clean the juicer, pour 300 ml water and run the unit, most pulp on the strainer will be cleaned
- Large Feeding Tube (75 mm, Drop a full apple/Orange in the feeding tube)
- Best Auger with patented Large knobs to squeeze the last drop of juice. Auger is 46mm in height as against 41mm of competition.
- Bigger Auger and 60 RPM allows for the maximum juice to be squeezed
- 3 Strainers for Juices, Smoothies and Frozen fruit gelatos
- 240 W AC Induction motor with extreme Torque to squeeze frozen fruits
- 100% pure Copper wired motor weighing 4.163 Kgs. Total weight of the machine is 7.3Kgs. Assured decade long usage
- Warranty: 1 year on product and 5 years on motor
- Includes: Juicer, Hopper, Pusher, Juicing screw, Juicing bowl, Juice strainer, Smoothie strainer, Frozen fruit strainer, Cleaning brush, Rotation wiper and 2 cups
8. Kuvings Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer (B1700)
Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer, with it’s wide chute provides the most nutritious and tasty cold pressed juices. With its slow-rotating masticating technology, Kuvings Slow Juicers efficiently cold-presses ingredients and makes 100% natural juices and nut milks with maximum nutrients.
- 76 MM wide feeding tube
- Patented technology
- Newly designed smart cap with metal finish for combining juices and preventing leakage
- Safety lock, cooling system and quiet operation
9. Usha Nutripress (362F) 240-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer (Black and Brush Steel Finish)
- This juicer can take care of fruits, vegetables, frozen desserts, nuts, and grains as well
- Cold press technology entails that you get higher quantity of juice
- Slow juicer, hence retains nutrient value of fruits and vegetables
- Low temperature juicing technology
- 5-year warranty on motor with a 2-year warranty on product.
That is all our best juicer in India for home and cars in India 2018. We have provided all best juicer brand details for each model. We have considered those points/criteria, user feedback and the price tag of the best juicer to prepare this list. There are different ranges of juicers available above and you can choose the one which fits in your budget and needs.